Building a Blog from Scratch – WordPress Hostgator Hosting
Blogging is my hobbies, i can write anything. Sharing about knowledge and other in my blog. Like wordpress tutorial or about software computer. I have 2 years for blogging till now. I have fun.
How to Building a Blog from Scratch
You can buy wordpress book “Digging into WordPress” for more tips.
If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
How to Use the Workbook
While originally designed for bloggers to work through over a month – the feedback that we’ve been hearing from bloggers indicates that 31DBBB is being used in a variety of ways including:
* Intense Training – bloggers setting aside weekends or weeks to go through multiple tasks at once
* 1 Task a Day – the way we designed it – one day at a time
* 1 Task a Week – bloggers taking their time with the challenge and making the tasks week long tasks
* Monthly Cycle – bloggers using the tasks again and again each month as a monthly routine for their blogging.
* Occasional Inspirational Resource – bloggers dipping into 31DBBB on a more occasional basis – using it on days when they have time or lack inspiration.
The great thing about 31DBBB is that you can do it at your own pace and in your own way.
Who is this Workbook for?
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
* those who have just started a blog but who don’t know what to do next
* those who have had a blog for a while but it’s stalled in its growth
* bloggers with bloggers block and lacking inspiration
This workbook is NOT designed for bloggers yet to start a blog (PreBloggers). It doesn’t cover setting up a blog. If that’s you check out the ProBlogger book which covers this aspect of blogging.
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
* written a variety of different types and styles of posts
* learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
* promoted your blog in a variety of ways
* built relationships with readers
* reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
* developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
* discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
* designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
All in all the daily tasks are 31 steps to transform you blog into a valuable online asset.