Digging Into WordPress
Ebook Digging Into WordPress, Is have two version in .PDF and print. This book have write about how make wordpress very wonderfull and seo friendly. Book have made by Chris Coyier. He is a web designer from Madison, WI currently living in Portland, OR Chicago, IL and working for Chatman Design. At now he still write about css trick at http://css-tricks.com/. All tutorial he write very usefull and make wordpress layout will elegant.
It’s $67, and automatically comes with the PDF version (more on that later). We realize that is toward the high end of the scale. There are a variety of reasons for this.
- This is 400 pages of full-color printing.
- We aren’t printing in massive quantities. In printing, the less you run the more you pay per-piece.
- It has been a ton of work getting this all together. Aside from some very helpful folks who helped us find errors after the PDF went out, every inch of it has been done by myself, Jeff, or our friends and family. We don’t have the efficiency of a company that does this day in and day out.
Believe me, our margins are fairly tight on this.
We are shipping internationally. But as you might suspect, it costs a good bit more. I asked the post office for the cheapest possible way to get it overseas, and places like the United Kingdom and Germany were around $28, so that’s what we need to charge.
In the United States, shipping is closer to $5.00. Illinois sales are subject to sales tax; international sales get VAT.
Already have the PDF?
Table Of Content book Digging Into WordPress :
- How to get things set up right
- Building themes and how they work
- The right way to create multiple loops
- Keeping sites secure and optimized
- Using WordPress as a CMS
- Integrate things like Twitter and Delicious
- Customizing & optimizing the WordPress Comments Area
- Best practices for maintaining a healthy site
- Making the most out of WordPress
You can download Digging Into WordPress free PDF sample of the book.. with Features entire Table of Contents & part of Chapter 3. With this sample you can see what will you can get with book.