System Tool 2011 Removal
System Tool 2011 (SystemTool) is a virus made to look like a legitimate fake anti-virus program. If infect this malware, some Windows functionalities will be rendered unusable like task manager, registry editor and control panel. It so hard to finding and remove System Tool 2011. You can removing System Tool 2011 manually or easy using malwarebytes.
How to Remove System Tool 2011 Manually
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- Press F8 on keyboard as soon as you turn on the computer
- Select SafeMode to start the computer loading only minimal resources
2. Delete Windows registry entries the malware created. It is important to BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
- On Windows Start Menu, Click Start > Run
- Type in the field, regedit
- Find registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
3. Files related to System Tool 2011 must be deleted:
- Browse and delete malicious files detected above.
- Some files cannot be deleted instantly. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Windows Task Manager, look for any virus-related files mentioned on this page and highlight it, click End Process. Try to delete the file once more.
4. Run Antivirus Program
- You must be connected to Internet to be able to update your anti-virus program. This is needed to have the latest database available and detect newer threats.
- Thoroughly scan the computer and clean or delete all detected threats.
source : http://www.im-infected.com/rogue/remove-system-tool.html
System Tool 2011 Malwarebytes Removal
1. Download MalwareBytes’ Antimalware here and save it to your Desktop. Close all open applications. Double-Click on the downloaded mbam-setup.exe to start the installation on the default setting. If unable to execute, infections on computer is preventing it from running, rename the file mbam-setup.exe to anything (like anything.exe)
2. Just before completing the installation, make sure that the following are marked check.
- Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
3. MBAM will run and update itself after installation. Close MBAM after the update.
4. Restart your computer in SafeMode
- After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
- From the selections, Select SafeMode
5. Click on the MBAM icon and start to Perform Full Scan to begin scanning your computer for System Tool 2011 related files. After scanning, a message will appear stating that the scan is completed successfully. Click OK.
6. Click Show Results and detected threats will be displayed. Make sure that all threats are marked check, then click Remove Selected to begin removal of the malicious files.
7. Exit MalwareBytes’ AntiMalware and restart your computer.
System Tool 2011 and all its files are now removed from your computer. To protect your computer from this threat and avoid future infections, you may want to obtain a Full Version of MalwareBytes’ AntiMalware.